Wills | Estate Plans | Probate | Heirships
Guardianships | Mental Health
Special Needs Trusts | Asset Protection
Our compassionate team is here both to help you plan your estate and to help you probate the estate of a loved one who has recently passed.
- Do you worry that you or your loved ones have not updated or provided a complete estate plan?
- Do you have concerns about what would happen if your spouse died unexpectedly?
- Would you like to meet in-person and in-confidence with a mature, experienced, school lawyer who will come to your school district or campus at no additional charge?
- Our lawyers have a proven track record working many types of estate planning and probate needs.
- We often succeed by hard work and attention to detail when other firms have failed.
- Contact us today to schedule to talk to an attorney or schedule an appointment.
Recent News and Publications
Click on an article title to read more.
Jan Jackson, David Oliver, and John Lione present “Keeping the Wolves from the Senior’s Door. Times and Dates in many locations in Central Texas and Austin pending: Contact Donna Kerley for details at email@example.com.
Laura Fowler and John Pearce: Asset Protection, Estate and Succession Planning- A seamless transition or a spider web of lies: Times and Dates in many locations in Central Texas and Austin pending: Contact Donna Kerley for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.